Piedmont AHEC Practice Support (Piedmont AHEC PS) Listserv
The Piedmont AHEC Practice Support (Piedmont AHEC PS) listserv is an email forum and information exchange for providers and staff of small, independent practices within the Piedmont AHEC support area. Piedmont AHEC PS subscribers post messages sent to all subscribers to create an electronic discussion group. Discussions are centered on how practices can increase profitability, improve patient health outcomes, and increase patient and staff satisfaction.
Subscribe to the Listserv
To join the Piedmont AHEC PS listserv, go to https://email@example.com. To post a message to the Piedmont AHEC PS listserv, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or comments (describe the message briefly in the subject field). Please include your name and contact information at the bottom of every message so others can contact you individually if they choose. Your message will be sent to all subscribers on the list. Remember that replies to messages posted on the Piedmont AHEC PS listserv will also be sent to all subscribers. To reply privately, send a new message to the sender's personal email address. You can also click “reply to sender” near the bottom of the original email.
Here are some hints on properly using the Piedmont AHEC PS listserv. They will help keep the group user-friendly for everyone. When sending your message:
- Think before you press Reply. Remember that when you press "Reply" to a listserv message, you are sending your message to the entire listserv, not just to the author.
- To reply to the author, address your email to the individual's personal email address. This can be done quickly by clicking “reply to sender” near the bottom of the original email.
- Use descriptive titles in the subject line.
- Be brief.
- Include your name and email address in your signature line. This will enable someone to respond directly to you instead of the entire listserv.
- Please be considerate of others. For example: Do not SHOUT (e.g., use ALL CAPS) at people, do not post a message correcting someone else’s spelling or grammar, and be careful with humor and sarcasm as email is easily misinterpreted. In short, remember the Golden Rule.
- Proofread your message before sending it. Once sent, a message cannot be retrieved.
- Be patient. There is a learning curve for people who have not used a mailing list before. If you want to post a response to another’s error, send them a message using their personal email address. Do not post your response to their error to the entire listserv.
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with the Piedmont AHEC PS listserv administrator at email@example.com.
Get social with @PiedmontAHEC!