Online Course Development
Piedmont AHEC is equipped to manage the course development process for e-learning from beginning to end. Drawing on a wealth of expertise in healthcare education, we work communicatively and collaboratively with content experts in all major healthcare disciplines. We produced and developed all of the series of courses shown in the Technology Services drop-down menu above. Many are free and registration is easy. Explore any of the courses and let us turn your content into an online course.
We specialize in the following:
- Reformatting classroom content using online instructional design best practices
- Enhancing content appeal with high-quality graphic design, medical illustrations, and animations
- Increasing retention and learner engagement with multi-media components
- Developing web-based programming applications to meet the unique needs of our customers
- Providing professional accreditation in all healthcare disciplines as part of our course development process
- Managing promotional campaigns to ensure the courses we develop for you are successful in meeting your marketing goals
If you’re interested in developing an online course or series, please complete the Online Course Development Inquiry form that will help us determine your needs.
Contact Karen Phillips, Assistant Director, Education Technology, for more information.